- 43%increase in ROAS with optimized vs. non-optimized content
- +50%cost savings in non-working media investment
- 4concrete creative learnings to iterate and improve upon for subsequent campaigns
A Fortune 500 financial services company wanted to acquire new customers and increase usage of its payment product.
Using historical data, we developed four content optimizations and implemented a controlled A/B test framework, resulting in four statistically significant insights to inform content creation in the future. All four creative optimizations improved performance, ultimately leading to a net 43% increase in ROAS for the campaign as a whole.
- Co-branded partner imagery leads to more efficient usage than callouts of only one brand
- Adding motion to static content increases both usage and acquisition
- The richness of Slideshow assets yield better performance than Carousels